Corporate communications internship
As intern at the corporate communications department you will help Thales in her daily communication
activities. You can think of posting on social media, write a piece for our intranet but also work- and think
along- on internal and external labor market communication projects or employer branding.
Your main tasks
- Write and place posts/messages (internal and external)
- Monitor our national media
- Organize events
- You will be part of our ongoing and upcoming projects (internal and external)
- Help create new (digital) content
- Create new creative concepts
What we are looking for
- Someone studying communications
- Speaks fluently Dutch
- Speaks English, both writing and speaking
- Has affinity with writing and create creative concepts
- Is able to listen and get to the point
- Has good communicative skills and is able to work with different stakeholders within the
What's in it for you?
- An interesting internship or graduation assignment within our high-tech, innovative work
- A comfortable, flexible work space in a modern environment;
- An excellent internship allowance of € 600,- a month;
- Its own student association where you can participate in educational and fun activities.
Apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact me if you have
any questions about this internship. Please keep in mind that we can only accept students who are
enrolled at a school during the whole internship or graduation period.
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on LinkedIn!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!