Are you okay?
The UTwente Wellbeing page provides an extensive overview of what you can do if you or someone close to you is not feeling well, stressed, anxious, lonely, or need(s) someone to talk to.
On this page you can find a quick overview of all the contacts that might be important to you in a situation like this.
- The Suicide Prevention Hotline can help you if you are struggling with suicidal thoughts. You can reach them under 0800-0113.
- You can always contact your GP (general practitioner) or the outside-office-hours GP service by calling +3188555118.
- You can always share your concerns with your study adviser. For Communication Science, these are Silvie Pothof (for Bachelor) and Jeanet Luijerink (for Master).
- In case you feel anxious, down or lonely, the Student Psychologists are more than happy to help you. The first 5 meetings are for free!
- There are also Confidential Contact Persons - these are other students that you can contact to just have a chat with. They are introducing themselves here.
- Free ADHD Consultation Hour! - If you need a helping hand with your ADHD or know someone who has it who you would like to support, you can schedule an appointment. This also applies if you do not have ADHD but have questions about it.
Workshops & Trainings
- If you are feeling stressed, there is a Stress Management Workshop organized by the UT! You can check it out here.
- If you yourself would like to help someone, you can sign up for the Look After Your Friend training!
- For all students in their graduation phase, the BMS study adviser well-being is hosting a thesis support group.
- If you feel lonely or feel like you want to be more active, you can also join an association! You can find an overview of them here.
- Alles Oké? Supportlijn offers support to anyone between 18 and 24 years old. You will receive support via chat or call.