Become a member
- 1 Choose membership type
- 2 Enter personalia
- 3 Download direct debit contract
- 4 Ready!
What are the advantages of becoming a member of Communiqué?
Through Communiqué it is possible to:
- easily order discounted books for the bachelor Communication Science, all Communication Studies masters and the minors.
- Communiqué frequently organises fun and interesting activities for its members. By subscribing to an event you don't have to pay at that moment, the amount will be debited later from your debit card.
- If you’re a member, you can get involved in one of our committees and develop your skills (both socially and organisational).
- Furthermore, we inform our members about the latest developments in the study programme and, in cooperation with the lecturers and tutors, we deal with your feedback about the education that is being provided.
- Communiqué regularly organizes professional workshops, company visits and symposium for its members
Lastly, we offer our members free coffee and tea in the association room, which is located in the Cubicus building.
How to become a member
You can become a member by filling in the form below, or by visiting us in the association room (Cubicus B105) and speaking to a board member. It is mandatory to sign the signup form within 3 weeks. A membership of Communiqué costs 10 euros per year. If you’re already a member of another study association in Enschede, we can offer you a 50% discount at the membership fee.
At Communiqué, we like to take amazing photos during our events. All these photos are stored in Dropbox that is solely accessible to the currently constituted board of the Study Association Communiqué. Besides this, these photos might be published on the website, in the association room, as well as on the social media and posters of S.A. Communiqué. In case of publishing your pictures on the posters and social media, we will from now on additionally ask for your permission in case you are depicted in a recognizable manner. Obviously, we will take the photos offline and resign from publishing them on request. By checking the box below, I agree that photos of me are taken and used as described above. Should you, however, NOT want this, please send an email to email@example.com