Science Communication Professional
As Science Communication Professional you are responsible to support the marketing and sales team with their outreach and dissemination activities by translating the high technological and scientific capabilities of LioniX International into customer and application centric stories.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Content creation based on high technological and scientific material
• Create high tech stories for B2B as well as broader audiences
• Attend and assist with international trade shows and conference activities
• Setup and maintain the digital marketing and social media activities
• Develop training material together with engineering teams
You will be part of the marketing & sales team of LioniX international. This teams responsibility is to organize all outreach activity and material as well as acquire new customer projects. Since the world of integrated photonics and MEMS is based on quickly moving technologies and markets, the majority of the team has an engineering background. The team is therefore suited to make the translation between the new developments in field like Life Science, Tele- and Datacom, Sensors, Medical and Food. The team is constantly working with the customers and prospect on matching LioniX Internationals technology to the emerging applications. Since the markets and product of our customers are changing rapidly, LioniX has organized itself as a very flat organization with much responsibilities for the individuals in the teams.
• MSc. Degree in:
- Science communication or
- Marketing communication with proven background in science and engineering or
- Engineer with strong interest in Marketing & Science Communication
• Ability to learn novel technological and scientific principles and translate those into different types of outreach materials
• Team worker in multidisciplinary and international setting, able to adapt quickly
• Fluent in English
• Dutch or willing to learn Dutch
What LioniX International offers you
• Competitive salary
• Good terms of employment
• Company paid pension plan
• Company paid insurances
• Healthy work – life balance
• International working environment
Working at LioniX International means you will be working in a dynamic and inspiring environment. As a technology driven company our teams are always curious and looking for challenges and possibilities. Your team expects you to work as a team player, but individually you will have many possibilities for self-deployment. This is stimulated actively since it is of great importance for LioniX International that we invest in a long term relationship between us and you.
As a global leader in microsystem technology, your working environment will be both Dutch and international. Your colleagues and the projects you are working on both have a diverse nationality.
When joining the LioniX family, you will experience that we also create many opportunities for non-work related matters, such as Friday afternoon celebrations and days-out with the company. Last but not least, LioniX International has good terms of employment including an excellent pension and insurance plan both for you and your family.
LioniX International is a leading global provider of customized microsystem solutions, in particular integrated photonics-based, in scalable production volumes. We provide customized solutions for OEM’s and system Integrators, by vertical integration, from design to fully assembled modules. We continuously maintain our technology leadership secured in a strong IP position. Currently LioniX International employs nearly 50 highly educated people, and its management has multiple decades of combined experience in micro/nano system technology.